Costume Ideas For a Las Vegas Themed Party
You've just returned from Las Vegas and decided it would be great fun to throw a Las Vegas themed party for New Year's Eve. In addition, you will request that all your friends wear costumes for the event. What do you think they would wear? Let's see if we come up with the same ideas.
- Someone will definitely come dressed as Elvis!
- If you have Elvis then Ann Margaret won't be far behind. Viva Las Vegas!
- One of your friends may dress as a showgirl! (Guy or Gal)
- If any of your friends are American Idol fans, expect one of them to come dressed to sing! (It's Karaoke Time!)
- Perhaps another friend may dress as a blackjack dealer or the pit boss!
- Another friend will dress as a Magician.
- Perhaps a couple will be dressed as the King and Queen of Hearts!
- Turn the heat down because one of your friends may show up in a Dice costume.
- Put on Frank Sinatra's version of Luck be a Lady Tonight, because someone will definitely be wearing the costume of the same name.
These are just a few of the zany costume ideas we think will make your Las Vegas theme party a roaring success. What do you think?