With over 5000 casinos in the world, it makes it that much more difficult to choose the top 5 casinos worldwide. But, as with anything else, the choices we make are purely subjective and what casino you may like might not be on my list of favorites. However, there seems to be a general consensus among gamblers that at least one casino is at the top of the list and that would be…..
- Casino de Monte Carlo Monaco: In the tiny principality of Monaco rests one of the most well-known and the most visited casino in the world. Casino de Monte Carlo is as beautiful as it is opulent. With over 300 slot machines and more than 35 gaming tables, you can find American and European Roulette, Blackjack, Craps, and Baccarat. There is an opera house, a ballet house, a theater, restaurant, and garden. Perhaps no other casino has attracted more players from around the world than this casino.
- Casino-de-Charlevoix Canada: Overlooking the St. Lawrence River, Casino de Charlevoix is a luxurious casino where the dress code is quite strict. There are over 800 slot machines, 20 gaming tables featuring Blackjack, Roulette, Stud Poker, Keno, and Baccarat. They house five restaurants and two bars, and their accommodations are nothing short of superb. In addition, they have a myriad of events for all occasions.
- The Casino at the Empire London: Located on Leicester Square, Casino at the Empire touts itself as “A touch of Vegas in the heart of London,” The Casino at the Empire is the largest in London and has two floors with such casino games as slots and table games. You have to be a member of the Casino to visit, and you can become a member by filling out an application on their site. That’s different! Two restaurants, three bars, nightclub, and VIP room along with 800 guest rooms containing the latest electronic technology.
- Casino and Congress Baden Vienna: The Waltz capital of the world is home to this charming and beautiful casino called Casino and Congress Baden. Considered as one of the best casinos in Europe, it has been in operation since 1934. Its old world charm coupled with its incredible ambience makes this casino our fourth pick. Here you can play such casino games as American and French Roulette, Blackjack, Stud Poker, and Wheel of Fortune. This is the site where poker players from around the world to gather in the Baden Poker Festival. Along with gorgeous rooms, fine dining, and nightlife, what better place to visit than this world-renowned casino.
- Atlantis Bahamas: There was a time when Nassau was the destination of choice for most vacationers, however, Paradise Island has become and still remains one of the most popular of all Caribbean vacation resorts. This is due, in part, to the fabulous Atlantis Hotel and Casino. With 50,000 square feet of live casino action, the Atlantis is the largest casino hotel on the island with 2300 rooms located on 34 acres of beach. Featuring more than 1000 slot machines, over 75 gaming tables, and views of the island are unparalleled in this part of the world. A classy hotel with fabulous dining, entertainment, shopping, and amenities galore, you will never have to leave this resort in search of other casinos because the Atlantis Paradise Island Casino is simply spectacular.