Lincoln Casino Liberty Slots Casino Win Palace Casino Gossip Slots Casino Dreams Casino Club Player Casino Palace of Chance Casino Wild Wegas Casino 

Make sure your casino visit is a happy one. Many people enter a casino or online casino and walk away after suffering huge losses. By following these simple tips, you'll enjoy your time playing Bonus Slot Machines, table games or video poker.

Understand the Terms Before Accepting Any Promotional Offer

Many casinos offer promotional offers to entice players. One of the biggest promotions available comes from Lincoln Casino who dish out bonus cash on your first 5 deposits. Make sure you read the fine print carefully before agreeing to any offer. With online casinos, they'll happily give you free cash to lure you in, but if you read the terms, you cannot withdraw any winnings until you've bet 10 or 20 times your opening deposit.

For example, if you deposit $25 and get a matching deposit of $25, you'll start with an account balance of $50. If that casino has a wagering requirement of 10x, you cannot withdraw any money until you've wagered $500 on that casino's different games. Sometimes, it's simply best for you to avoid the promotions. That way, if you do win big, you'll be able to withdraw the money immediately.

Deposit Only What You Want to Lose

Before playing any slot games with bonus rounds or other casino games, decide how much you want to risk. Once you've lost that much money, walk away. It can help to have a friend or family member accompany you on any casino outing or monitoring your progress in an online casino. If you're tempted to risk more cash, make sure they'll pull you away no matter what.

After a substantial win, it's extremely unlikely that you'll win again. Too many people win cash and figure it's their lucky night and keep on playing. It's always smarter to walk away after winning some cash. If you lose everything you've profited, you're more likely to keep gambling in an attempt to regain the winnings you've lost. Don't fall into that trap. Again, have someone who will make sure you leave the casino or shut off your computer after a big win.

Use Play Money Before You Risk Any Cash

Many online casinos, including Bovada Casino and Slots.LV Casino, allow you to play for fun. While you don't win real cash playing for fun, you'll experience the game and learn the rules before risking your own cash. Become accustomed to the game's paytable, rules and betting options.

If a game doesn't appeal to you, keep using play money until you find a game that you both enjoy and are able to master after a short while. Once you're sure you know the rules, switch to Play for Real and start risking your own money making sure you stick to comfortable betting levels.

Making Smart Bets

Whether you're playing online or in a busy casino, make sure you make smart bets. Bigger bets may lead to larger payouts, but you'll burn through your money quickly. Penny or nickel bets drain your bank account slowly allowing you more time to play. The winnings might not be as large if you hit the jackpot, but you'll still earn a nice amount of cash. If you have a larger bankroll, you should still bet conservatively and try to stick to the $1 and $2 bets.

Once you've won some money, use the winnings to increase your wager. However, don't risk too much. A good rule of thumb is to reserve round 75 percent of your winnings and then use the remaining 25 percent to make larger bets on your favorite bonus slot machines.

See More Casino Tips We Have to Offer:

 

 

Join us on Facebook