If you are planning to spend Christmas Eve in Las Vegas, we have 5 recommendations for you that will make this trip an extra special one.
- Check online for Las Vegas Promo Codes: You can save quite a bit of money for hotel accommodations, shows, restaurants, and tours by utilizing the promo codes and discounts.
- Book now! With Christmas arriving on a Friday this year, call the airlines on Wednesdays as this is the time they offer special airfares. Compare mid-week travel to weekend travel to ascertain the lowest fare. Also check the various travel sites online and compare costs as well.
- Make reservations ahead of time to see a Vegas show on Christmas Eve. Are you a Barry Manilow fan? If so, you can see his show at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel. Many websites offering promo codes will give you the information you need to book your shows ahead of time. You can also book them through the online hotels as well.
- Reserve a table at a Las Vegas restaurant for Christmas Eve. How about the Mon Ami Gabi restaurant at the Paris Hotel and Casino? Or, if you prefer, reserve a table at Pinot Brasserie at the Venetian Hotel and Casino. Their holiday meal is going to be very festive. If you hail from New York, why not make a reservation at Caesars Palace’s ll Mulino New York, where you will dine on their fixe menu ideally suited for this special occasion. Reserve your table online right now.
- Visit the Bellagio’s Conservatory and Botanical Gardens where you will find the holiday festivities in full swing. With reindeer displays made of pecans, a working rail on display, and a 42-foot tree fully decorated will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Another must see is the Winter Lights Festival. This occurs at the Springs Preserve where the entire garden is displayed in colorful lights to celebrate the holiday. Oh, and don’t worry, Santa plans on sticking to his schedule as well.