Will New Jersey Become the First State to Legalize Online Gambling?
In an unprecedented move to legalize online gambling, New Jersey has called for a summit in which leaders from the casino industry and lawmakers will discuss online gambling. Atlantic City casinos are showing a decline in revenues, and it looks like there will be a referendum on the November ballot in which voters will decide whether or not they want internet gambling. While the land-based casinos are against this move, it remains to be seen whether or not the powers that be will be able to put a stop to the downward spiral of the Atlantic Casinos. By legalizing online gambling, New Jersey can become the first state in which the ban on internet gambling is repealed.
- Harrah's Cherokee Casino November 24, 2020
- Ladies Slots Best Review Contest Winners October 14, 2020
- Newfoundland Firm Gets Contract for Belize Online Gambling August 24, 2020
- First Government-run Online Casino in North America August 24, 2020
- Man Arrested for Gambling July 23, 2020
- Bodog 94 Club June 17, 2020
- Tips for Winning at Land-based Casinos June 17, 2020
- Wild Hog Luau June 17, 2020
- New Jersey and Online Casinos February 5, 2020
- Five Figure Sum Won on Caesar’s Empire February 5, 2020