Here is a scenario you may be all too familiar with: Your monthly phone bill arrives and to your chagrin it is more than you anticipated. You take a closer look and discover there are a myriad of fees tacked onto the bill. Well, when you vacation in Las Vegas we don’t want you to be taken aback when you receive your hotel bill at checkout. Therefore, we want you to know in advance that there are some hotels in Las Vegas that charge resort fees. The charges may change, but we still want you to be aware of what hotels charge a resort fee. We will also list those hotels that do not.
Determine Which Las Vegas Hotels Charge Resort Fees
Las Vegas Hotels Charging Resort Fees
What Are the Hotel Fees For?In most cases, these hotels charge fees for internet access in the rooms, unlimited local and long distance calls, fitness center access, daily newspapers, copy and fax services, bottled water daily, access to pools and tennis courts, towels for pool, valet and/or self-parking.
Las Vegas Hotels That Have No Resort FeeHere are several no fee resort hotels in Las Vegas that you may want to consider for your next vacation: Aria, Bally’s, Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Flamingo Hotel, Golden Nugget, Harrah’s, Imperial Palace, Las Vegas Hilton, Paris Las Vegas, and Terrible’s Hotel & Casino.
- Bodog 94 Club June 17, 2020
- Tips for Winning at Land-based Casinos June 17, 2020
- Wild Hog Luau June 17, 2020
- Big Wins June 9, 2020
- Ozwin Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 26, 2020
- Silver Edge Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 4, 2020
- Free Online Slot Machine Games With Free Spins May 2, 2020
- El Royale Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 30, 2020
- PlayCroco Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 23, 2020
- Spinfinity Casino April 15, 2020