Determine Which Las Vegas Hotels Charge Resort Fees
Here is a scenario you may be all too familiar with: Your monthly phone bill arrives and to your chagrin it is more than you anticipated. You take a closer look and discover there are a myriad of fees tacked onto the bill. Well, when you vacation in Las Vegas we don’t want you to be taken aback when you receive your hotel bill at checkout. Therefore, we want you to know in advance that there are some hotels in Las Vegas that charge resort fees. The charges may change, but we still want you to be aware of what hotels charge a resort fee. We will also list those hotels that do not.
Las Vegas Hotels Charging Resort Fees
What Are the Hotel Fees For?In most cases, these hotels charge fees for internet access in the rooms, unlimited local and long distance calls, fitness center access, daily newspapers, copy and fax services, bottled water daily, access to pools and tennis courts, towels for pool, valet and/or self-parking.
Las Vegas Hotels That Have No Resort FeeHere are several no fee resort hotels in Las Vegas that you may want to consider for your next vacation: Aria, Bally’s, Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Flamingo Hotel, Golden Nugget, Harrah’s, Imperial Palace, Las Vegas Hilton, Paris Las Vegas, and Terrible’s Hotel & Casino.
- Deadwood Casinos Bouncing Back November 20, 2020
- Comparing Online Casinos Against Land-Based Casinos November 19, 2020
- Slots.Ag Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 5, 2020
- Grand Rush Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 2, 2020
- Slots7 Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 2, 2020
- Latest No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes October 29, 2020
- Cashable Bonuses October 29, 2020
- Ricardo's Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes October 25, 2020
- Super Slots Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes October 13, 2020
- Las Atlantis No Deposit Bonus Codes October 14, 2020